Monday, September 27, 2004

hey! happie happie bday Yezhong! now ur 20, no more a teen. hahaha!man already la...
cant wait to see all of you on sat. by then, guess i would have gotten over 28th sept. actually seems like the case already. i'm pretty upbeat and all. ah well. like i said, everything is left to fate. i'll not tempt it. tried and failed several times. so now, God? i leave my life in ur hands k? pls take good care of me. (hehx)
got a shock when i reached my blog and tt cute pic of tt lil girl disappeared. was like. fwah? thank god SB told me tt maybe the server was down, cos her blog was experiencing the same thing, and she's got this grey filled blog.

today, we skipped ITB and went to play. hahah! don ask me why. shes really boring. i so totally dread gg for the lessons actually. but guess cos i really needed a breather from all the shite that has been coming my way recently. got called a bitch today, by Jeremy. can you imagine? all i did was ask him to do his work properly,cos the proj is due fri and stop resting on his laurels and he called me a bitch. fwah?! oh well, cant pls everyone i guess.


~the battle's almost won, and we're only several miles from the sun~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home