Tuesday, March 22, 2005

And so, she has decided that We shall do Gladiator for our final report. Hail Caesar! ( (This sounds so Hitlerish eh? maybe that's where it came from.)

So anyway, I rushed home yesterday and after much lazing around I decided to just watch Gladiator. And I did with much interruptions. But alas, it was a good movie cos I really enjoyed the sound blaring out of my computer( I just have this feeling that my com is better than the surround at home). I even got a real kick out of it by plugging on the headphones and turning the volume up to deathening levels( Now That really scared me everytime some loud violent scene came on).

I have to say that I thoroughly enjoyed the experience watching it. Even trying to tease May by saying that it was a turn on watching the movie( Okay I admit I was joking. I said it to freak her out a little). Now, all the more reasons to love History... =)

The highlight of yesterday was finally hearing from Wk. Well, he didn't do that badly for As, but I reckon it was just the RJ pressure that got to him. But alas, it's a good result enough to get to Cornell. And I'm happy...

Current Thoughts: Noah Wyle lookalike at Video Ezy on Friday night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home