Saturday, March 19, 2005

slept at like one-ish yesterday and had to be up early to head down to the center. Why? cos i needed to hand in the measly money form and also pay Zhen Fang back her money( which I just realized i've owed her over cny).

Quite a good day. I spent the day IN sleeping since I've been having the headaches for a week or so. No amount of tea and whatever else could help alleviate the pain. So I slept, and slept and slept and there went my day. I'm feeling kinda better but not enough to head down to Dog and Bones for a drink or two. Then again, nowadays it's so quiet since hardly anyone is free.

I chanced upon this blogskin yesterday and I thought it was pretty cool. Certain stuff ain't really showing up on my side. Maybe it's cos of some security stuff or whatever? Hopefully you'll get to see it all. Hope you guys like this one. I just have this fetish for black blogskins. Noticed how this blog usually have really dark coloured backgrouns( Apart from the stupid white one a few months back)?

So there. Up with the new skin, off with the old one. It's quite symbolic, especially since May and I were talking about somebody that I need to get rid of from my life. From irritating the hell out of me and whatnots. So this is a mark to remember that a new chapter between me and this person is beginning. One of avoidance...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home