Thursday, December 01, 2005

after a few weeks of mad rushing. a lot of sleepless nights pondering. even more sessions with anyone free to dispense some good advice. i have come to the point of making decisions on a couple of issues.

it is quite difficult to tell exactly where my decisions would take me. but i hope for the better.

and in awhile's time, the relevant people will have to be spoken to. which, right at this moment, is drenched with dread. not because of fear, but rather for having wasted their efforts, their time, their concern etc.

but it's exactly what needs to be done. somewhat like consolidation of companies you know? quite like it. quite like it.

just a little more time to farther think through before i open my gap, which could have been the greatest/ worst gift God has given to me- depending on whichever side of the coin you choose to look at.

and perhaps it is about time some form of divine intervention kicks in. to grab me by the neck and tell me to carry out my decisions. without letting me wriggle away like a little worm. and hide in the burrows, away from its eyes and hands.

in time. in time. i will tell. and time will tell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home