Sunday, January 01, 2006

blessed and thankful.

as the hour and minute hands of the clock at VCH rested peacefully at "XII", the sky came alive.
but for that magic minute, i chose to remain silent and give thanks in my heart.

it takes more for one to forgive than apologize. to all who have found it in them to forgive me. for all my stupidity, reckless actions and words;

it takes a lot of energy to give in to another's whims and woes. to all who have put up with my nonsense, and had given me the time of day;

it takes belief to continue holding onto the hope that someone would turn out better. to all who have spent time and effort trying to guide me. in all the ways possible;

it takes gumption to remain determined to stick with a lousy friend. to all who sat out all my bad patches with me and accepted my evil twin;

thank you.

there's so much more that i can thank you for. there's so much more that i could say. but perhaps at this point the term "more than words" would be most apt.

see, words are cheap. so the best way to show appreciation, i shall do in my little ways. :)

happy new year.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ellipsis said...

such an honest, poignant entry.:)

hope you and your fellow classmates will have a wonderful year ahead too.

10:39 PM  
Blogger chezspaz said...

wey! when are you coming back to visit?! I miss you terribly. *oops* :)

7:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home