Saturday, December 17, 2005

perhaps.

me: there's only 12 months left in school for me mom.

mom: well, then be good and stay out of trouble for the next 12 months.

me: oh. *silence* actually i just did.

mom: why don't you ever learn your lesson? *blah blah blah blah blah*

-

perhaps i'm cursed with honesty. of which i owe solely to my parents for teaching me the value of it.

perhaps i was right. that the world constantly wishes to be deluded with half truths and lies. and i should do in my best capabilities to continue to keep it that way for them.

perhaps my parents are just blinded by love. because they afterall love themselves and each other more than they love me. never seeing things from my perspective. never agreeing with my decisions.

perhaps they think i'm the black sheep. who knows.

perhaps someday, someone will tell them, with all his/ her heart what a good kid i actually am.

perhaps someday, someone would tell them that they've raised a fine kid.

perhaps only then, they will accept me for being me.

perhaps only then, they will leave me to do whatever i please. and accept all my decisions as i've chose to accept them.

4 Comments:

Blogger Ellipsis said...

there're few parents who'll agree with much of how we of this generation behave.:)

that prolly won't change much in the future too. but i'm sure it'll not be because they love you less than they care about themselves. keep the smile on!

1:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

take care girl. maybe we crave our parents' acceptance, agreement and support of our decisions, but we'll need to be grounded somehow before we may find it one day.. be secured in God's love k?

5:34 PM  
Blogger chezspaz said...

thanks so much guys.

oh, and anonymous? who are you? this isnt the first time u commented eh?

11:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nope, first time.. it's alright..

9:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home