Thursday, July 22, 2004

it's quite strange as to how to start to view the world after awhile.
3 yrs ago, on sept 11, i was still totally ignorant, till i heard a person whom i knew by name being one of the victims. thank god she was found. though not totally plunged into panick, but i did fear. did i really know fear well enuf then? no, i didnt. i still thought it was some kinda nasty joke my frens were trying to pull at me. but it was true.
the truth can hit you hard in the face. be it something that will directly or indirectly affect you.
t h e t r u t h r e a l l y l e a d s t o F E A R .
before Nov 2003, that was when i knew fear. my Math was in chaos. i couldn't even do a simple distributive thingy. the only stats i could do was normal distribution. well enuf to do it backwards. other than that, my paper 2 was in unthreaded depths. i did math till the very last min, no avail. obviously i'm glad i've got a frigging E, if i were to be telling you the truth. C for economics was when the brutal truth hurt. i never was to get a C.  A for history, hey i worked for tt! for me and for my teacher( er, nothing personal, if you pple are thinking abt all those stupid things u were talking abt last time)
my greatest fear right now, is that i don graduate well enuf, cos it's time to prove loads of pple wrong. besides, a certain someone told me that a degree doesnt guarantee you anything. considering how successful he is? i believe him, so i'm gonna work hard. and the first article that i do that gets featured? i'll bring it to him personally. and thank him for the faith he's got in me. no one's ever believed in others this way. and besides, he judges character well, and he did warn me of certain pple last yr. now the truth has come arnd, and made me realized, i should've listened more to him, and taken his words seriously. had they not been the types that said ' time will tell.'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home