Wednesday, September 29, 2004

woah.wednesday! yay yay. tt means it's only like 3 days to Sat! Yuhui told me she couldnt get the car. guess we'll have to depend on our public transport. and she got her wisdom tooth pulled out. ouch! thank god i din hafta go thru tt.
right,i've decided tt we shall all byo alcoholic drinks.lest we get cheated by the guys again.they finished most of the bottle and they made the girls go dutch( thank god i had bottle no. 2 all to myself =P).
right. projects due this week are fhm-icp and OC-transvestites. don ask me why i picked those, but yups, i did.
joyce is gg PARIS. oh my god. not like Paris hilton Paris, but Paris as in France Paris.ahhhh! i so wanna go! take me along in ur little suitcase k? i can stand the ride no worries! hahhahah!

~darlin' u... send me...~ Shawn Kane's you send me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home