Tuesday, October 26, 2004

i have a proposition for u. save money on ur handphone bills by cutting ties with ur best bud.
sounds crazy? well, it could save u lots of cash on text messaging.
ive done just that recently. severed ties with my best guy buddy. well, ive come to realize tt ive been taken for a ride, and for granted.
now, most of us have trust in our friends. and as you have read my blog before, would realize that trust, loyalty are two very impt issues. which means, i don 'dump' people that easily. then why such an issue arose? well, examples calling for such a drastic move, shall be left unmentioned- kills more cells than replenish them making me remember really.
so on to more happie things. well, ive got killed at my Intro to communication principles paper today. if that's ur cup of happy news. thank god i only need 24 to scrap a pass, and rid myself of another possible 40 hours with my tutor. i just don get it. i quite like her, but her pms-ing ways just don go down too well... not even with a nice cup of macchiato. of course, i do hope miracles will happen and give me a good enuf grade to higher my GPA.
i just don get it. why must we waste our time studying when the real experience is out of class? yes yes, bore me with all ur education is impt to hone ur skills... yada yada yada. i know it's impt. however, if we don learn first hand to deal with issues now. we'd one day be as old as our parents and not be able to deal with them the way our brain works now.. i don know. and i'll never really know... for as my famous phrase goes... only time will tell...

~tired,wasted,spent... from ICP!( wtf were u thinking?)~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home