Wednesday, October 20, 2004

unbelievable... tt's the lee hom cd that SB lent me. it's really nice! ahhh...
i bought the robbie cd yesterday, ive been listening to it also. memories man. robbie's songs have led me thru such a long period of my life. i remembered listening to Angels when i was in sec 2 i think? and i was like... yeah, it's so true. haven heard it in ages, and when i heard it yesterday... those floods of memories came back. sec 2, roughest yr of my life actually. and it was really crap, but that song was like ' thru it all, she offers me protection, a lot of love and affection.' and y'know what? when i got into so much trouble, my two aunts helped me the most, when everyone din believe tt i could be partially right, they did...so if there's any song to describe them, it'd be Angels.
*ouch* something stuck in my eye, and ive got my contacts on... arghh arghh arghh...
you know what? i feel like im being excluded in certain things. like eh... where are u all gg? and it's like... hmmm... nvm... so yeah... but after yrs of practice, i think im used to it,and ive got lots of ego to chip off. so tt's why i like to take time out suddenly, cos it allows me to re-evaluate situations and all.
sigh, cant imagine when Joyce goes off to Aus. oh yeah, sorrie Joyce, my fren's in Monash, so er, yeah, you pple are like in opposite ends of Aus rite?hahah! so sorrie, tt ive lost contact with someone i know up in nsw.
i hate racism. how come racists are at certain times so got fcuk lucky tt they get scot free, whereas the 'democrats' serve time in place of them? where's the fcuk logic??? guess sometimes it's the bloody lawyer, who twists his tongue so well, i swear from a mile i know he's a good kisser...oh well, but life is always fair, someday it will come back to the originators...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home