Sunday, October 03, 2004

so... the party went well last night. i was on a high, though i felt tired. couldnt sleep till like 2ish. possibly because my energy level only started going up in the late afternoon.( trust me, the morning was good. i was like a wreck on two feet.) maybe one more before the yr's over, this time at clarrissa park.
Lyna was really cute. she was really darn interested in our lives.Cheryl got bf let me know ok? tell me ah! hahz. i don really need to tell her everything do i? but yups, she was really entertaining. possibly one of the very few who hasnt changed much, if not, at all...
i still like Mr Lim. it's a hard nut to crack, but well, he's fun to be arnd. hahah! Lyna tried to find gfs for him, and he was like, i'm looking arnd la. i don call those stupid sms hotlines to look for girls ok. i go out and look...
hahz!
so generally me is happie happie after last night. hopefully we'll haf another soon!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home