Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Accuracy, brevity, clarity. Yes. Andrew Lim taught me this during my time in history. But it ain't helping. I need ( accordin to Ms Hui) 98.9 for tmr's test to get the A. Damn. There goes the A.
Yes- thanks to playing too much, gallavanting, and having WAY too much fun... ( i think u know what i mean if you know what i've been up to). So. It's a WAY to late to save my sorry ass now.
Knowing myself, I'll spend my study week waning away the time. Camping outside the fashion awards place in hope to get tickets( No, asking Rajan and Michael did not help AT ALL). Michael, ala the photographer promised to give me the Merc Benz Fashion award pictures that he'll be taking... Yay!
I am seriously considering getting an SLR. ooh. Ok I don't really know what it really is, but i know that it's like professional cameras, and looking for one with great shutter speed is essential for capturing motion shots. I'm actually thinking about getting a newer version of Jo's one. Since I've been eyeing the Sony one for ages( Yes, years but I've never managed to get the award from my dad so Saving is the most practical option now). So Please! Any of you who has read this, or are reading this now? Please, you know what to do- be a little kinder, be a little more generous and donate to the Buy a SLR fund.
Singapore Fashion Festival! Awww man. I cant really imagine what would've happened if I had really been determined to chase my dreams. Maybe I'd be doing sth like... Though not big in any sort of way. But maybe enuf to make an impact. Like doing the design for the freebies? Hahahah! ok I'm fantasizing.
Denise had news that we could most likely get free tix to the rugby sevens thing. Oh man. Seriously, my mom still thinks that my rugby watching days are over( After Australia lost the world cup and i lost interest in studying for my As prelims for two days). She just doesn't believe I have any idea what it is except for a couple of mad guys running around.
'No mother. They arent. Minus the sex appeal, these guys could just die on the pitch in a bad scrump, and whichever touches down more will win. And having a fly kick is good if it drifts between and past the goal post.'
So I hope hope hope and pray lots that I'll get the free tix, and maybe I'll ask wK if he's free to come watch. Or somebody to come along to help us carry umbrellas over our heads as we sit and watch in the luxury of shades*tai tai bliss*. Michael the photographer was nice enough to volunteer to help carry back a Qantas Wallabies jersey( which is like 235 sgd) if he goes to australia. Wow1 It's really much cheaper there actually( about 125 aud).
So end of the day of the official Flasher( Full occupation: Flashlight holder at Photoshoot), and See you lecturers next Friday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home