Saturday, June 04, 2005

enough. really. enough. i've said my piece. of every single thing that irks me. of all my little insecurities. i've said everything. there's nothing left. and i guess that's it. the end.

i'm not the sort who runs on gas- my time costs a lot. i'm not the sort who would make an effort to be someone's friend when the person doesn't want to. i'm not the sort who would give unconditionally if the person doesn't deserve my time and effort- and concern.

so, as many would have realized, few have acquired the status of unfriended( well, that's what RS used to call pple who were no longer friends. he's getting married in spring 05 by the way, i think.). but well, someone new has joined the ranks.

those that i've built around me, well i guess all of you should know whom i'm talking about. but i guess most of you will be happy for me. cos this is the beginning of being unbothered and unperturbed by someone not worthy of time that i could better spend around you all. hopefully.

but i'm sure it will work now. finally.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home