Sunday, May 08, 2005

marke told me awhile ago that his dad got warded into hospital for the past couple of days for a viral infection in his blood.

however, despite that he still bothered to send me a nice nice nice x1000 msg sending all his love and blah blahs.

the thing is. though we don't talk nice enough or often enough he's still very much a friend and someone that i would rant to... whenever he finds the time to entertain me ( usually on lazy saturday mornings).

it's kinda crazy eh? that despite my screwed up life, there's pple who care. so i guess i should be ever grateful for their advise.

up-in-aus joyce, hid., eve, gRace, may, and loads more. it's like suddenly during screwed up times you'll come to realize who are true friends.

and yeah, i guess when things happen, i just feel that my life aint as screwed up as i always make it out to be. so hopefully things will be fine dude!


-Stones taught me to fly/Love, taught me to lie/Life, taught me to die/So it's not hard to fall/When you float like a cannonball-
~ Damien Rice's Cannoball

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home