Saturday, April 15, 2006

on calendars.. again

mch/mors cancelled my piano lessons this morning after a major threat of Throat infection (on my part). as if my little xbox buddy would wanna share my fluids.. oh wait. sometimes she does, when she steals my food. hahah!

managed to try out Google calendar a little. realized it's got greater usability than mozilla's sunbird. and it works somewhat like trumba. just that Google seems to have conquered it all by being able to work with trumba, outlook.. (apparently) everything!

just as i was getting trigger-happy with it, it decided to 'fail to load event', and subsequently i got logged out.. frustration..

but one thing's for sure. i see myself repeating "i am at [insert location] with [insert name]" less once i get all the right people sharing calendars! whoopee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home