Wednesday, April 05, 2006

ooh..

[in the car, me happily trading my cookie with jyg]

"eveyone in [insert school name] know one another from msn and not cos they know Know one another from school first."- jyg

[cut to scene jhn happily sprinting through all the forum posts on anl.com.]

i took special notice of a kid's message.

"Someone pls help me call Glenn! otherwise i will be dead."- by the above signed ( Ok, i didn't really take notice of the kid's name. so there. my bad.)

[ in the car again, mh driving with jyg sitting at the back enjoying my fart button tart from B.D.'s]

"guess what? one day, jhn's friend happily added me onto his msn. and he din even know that i'm jhn's mom. so i played along like i was a kid.

anyway, one day i decided to ask him whether he knew who i am. after i told him, i never received anymore IMs from that boy again." - mh

-

msning and getting to know people via msn without knowing them at school prior to the entire msn experience thing. all thanks to the wonders of technology and the mysteries of social networking.

even the primary schoolers are jumping onto it.

my little xbox buddies were happily giving me all these little nuggets of information, oblivious how pertinent these conversations i have with them are to me of late.

but the more important thing is.. can you imagine someone's dad IMing me and pretending to be my age?! in this hypothetical situation, i could've thought that he is a guy from school, and perhaps even start developing a crush ( of course, now in the real world that's Out of the Question).

and that would have been total suay-ness ( bad luck). imagine me and a friend's dad. Together?! i would've died from the utter shock and embarassment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home