Monday, May 22, 2006

sigh.

dh: oh yes! we are finally on the same page!

me: yes yes, i suspect i may be the most expensive free labor in school. after all, if you translate all that i've done into billing terms, i would most certainly have easily bought myself a nice holiday.

dh: now, don't get too sure of yourself.

me: i Am sure that i'll be able to buy myself the holiday!

dh: ok, haha, fine.

me: i desperately need a holiday! i'm certain of this too.

dh: ...



dh, after numerous introductions (if you still don't know him) is a childhood friend, who's been bullied into submission by me. not that he's a push over, but you know.. old habits die hard. heh heh.

i wonder how life would be like should he suddenly disappear from the face of this earth.

3 Comments:

Blogger ah_joy said...

Come Sydney!! I'll provide you with accomodation yeah? LOL~

10:22 AM  
Blogger chezspaz said...

hahahah! zero money. you paying for me??? hahahhaha!

10:55 PM  
Blogger ah_joy said...

okok i wait for you to have money ok

9:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home