Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Rest OR die.

for some reason or another, i feel absolutely lethargic, unmotivated and lazy. rest is TOP priority for this week. work can always come later. so don't bug me about work as much as i know that this will silently eat into my conscience at a later time.

but what. the. heck. :)

washed my face, removed the film plaster and saw a stray thread sticking out. oh! it's finally come true! the stray underlayer thread sticking out as said by the doctoro! apparently it's due to the healing of the wound. and because of that, the skin contracts and causes the underlayer threads to stick out and become visible on the surface. hence i had a fishing line looking thingy thing sticking out of the surface of my skin for most parts of the day. :)

whatever it is. i'm told that it's (the wound idiot) healing well.

call me stupid or whatever. but i attribute it to my metabolic rate which prolly gives me quick healing to (almost) everything. and a lot of vitamin C thanks to the sudden appearance of 2 dozen oranges at home. which i've consumed almost half over the last.. 6 days. :)

otherwise it's just a work of GOD. because His heart is aching from seeing the bloody turmoil i'm in due to controlling myself from NOT scratching that bloody spot.

anyway, beware. more disgusting news ahead as i'm going to heal far faster than the 3 months it takes to dissolve the underlayer stitches. do stay away if you want to keep your lunch in your stomach. thank you. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home