Tuesday, August 01, 2006

pathetic..

my brains will splatter along the corridor in school by 1500 hours on friday.

my fats will splatter around the tracks at 1730 hours on friday.

sigh. i feel so darn upset at how pathetic the next few days of my life feels now..

edit 2058hours:

considering how much of a shit the rest of my week looks like, i couldn't help but get a little lazy. i lazed in bed. tuned into class 95 all day. heard all my favorite songs. then finally decided to get to work. but guess what happens?

DANG DANG DANG! i checked everywhere. and i don't have the grading scheme for my module. i went through every single handout the lecturer's printed for me. but it's not there!!!

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME~!?

i'm so pathetic..

3 Comments:

Blogger kazenokei said...

*laughs*

10:25 PM  
Blogger chezspaz said...

evil. damn evil. laugh at me. but yeah. that was the intention anw. =)

u will be in this situation when u come to your final year anw. so good luck in advance. hhaha!

11:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yoo.. hardly tag here. haha

9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home