Friday, April 01, 2005

Well, after seeing the tag(s) and realizing that pple could read too much into things i DID NOT BOLD-not out of purpose/ slashed but not bold by accident- I have decided to bold everything that I have striked out. So yeah. though we are supposed to read too much into such stuffs, I guess I'd better not allow pple since some pple do let their imagination run too wild. heh...

So there.

Grace, May and I went to watch In Good Company. There sitting in the row in front was Elaine, my junior who got retained in yr1 while her peers went on to yr 2. I guess I know how she feels now considering the fact that I'm in poly. I mean Hid and like everyone else( Even JOYCE!)'s in the university except SQ. So yeah. I guess we need to be fair to everyone and not mock them for not putting in enuf effort or their lack of promotion. We all grow differently and pick different choices.

I remembered a short film director once said in the papers, " No, I din fail my As. I just felt that the poly route was the most realistic for what I wanted to do." So there. I guess I din fail, considering my A.C.E. grades. I just din make it into the uni and getting into the poly to FINALLY do sth that I'm not forced into doing-MAC- I guess it was the smartest thing I've done over the past four years or so.

Back to In Good Company. It was a good show which finally had an ending of not having two characters who had a disruption in the middle of the film( think FA! woooooahhhhh*vomits*)- Scarlett Johansson and Topher Grace. But eventually it's very reality. I mean we never know when our lives will come to a stand still- that we'd suddenly have no direction in life. No job, no one to turn to, that crazy sense of loss. But beyond everything, you do see this beacon of hope of finally discovering yourselves, of learning something completely radical that turns your life around.

So yeap. That may not be the crux of the moral of the story. But that was how I felt... I really enjoyed today. Cos I got to talk out a lot of stuff and all? And I'm glad that they were there to crap along with me. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home