Wednesday, June 08, 2005

i may have to take back my words someday.

as many would've realized I've not been through the entire week of school... yet cos of competition last week. However, this week despite being ultra tired and stuff I'm determined to turn up for every single lesson and see how things are like.

So far? I believe this semester could be easy peasy. Seriously I've seen worse for the second week of school and I believe I can come out of this alive.. and hopefully not looking older.( Stupid Sam or someone- some SA guy whom I don't know what's his name cos I've failed to catch it- said I looked older after sem2 ok?!)

I was wondering about... about. wait toilet beckons...

back.

I was wondering why at times we all end up with guys of the same names. or that at parties we tend to pick up certain names more than the rest. At times some pple end up dating guys over and over again and these guys happen and/or seem to have similar sounding names ( eg: Garrett and Gerald?)?

Is it that of oneself subconciously admitting that they are refusing to let go?i don't know but i do think so. otherwise why look for someone with the same/ similar sounding names. why look out for characters you associate with a particular someone.

just pondering that's all. an idea that came to me as i was sleeping.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home