Friday, September 23, 2005

mitigation.

Q: explain, with an illustration, what it means to "mitigate one's loss" and state the effect of the illustration [ 5m]

A: to mitigate one's loss would be the attempt to reduce the margin of loss by taking reasonable steps. i attempted to mitigate my loss by writing pathetic one-liners to fill up a one page space allocated to a 10 mark question.

the effect would be lessening the risk of the lecturer hunting me down and questioning me for spaces left completely blank due to my inadequacy to answer the questions adequately.

-

how the story goes...
*
he laughed, then got a bit restless and frustrated ( in that order), and decided to leave. he took the car keys out of his pocket and tossed them to me, telling me to make the drive down myself whenever i felt like turning up.

he booked a cab. i didn't exactly know why when there seemed to be at least 3 taxis out of every 10 vehicles that passed by. i couldn't be bothered anyway. it's not exactly my money. i left him to sulk. turned on the tele and popped a dvd into the player. ignored him as he walked out the door.

oh boy, i can be so heartless.
*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home