Wednesday, January 11, 2006

SAY IT WITH MOOSIC. with Michael Bublé

"Fever- in the morning, fever all through the night.
Sun lights up the daytime, moon lights up the night. " : Fever

the headache has become somewhat persistent. and a fever began developing this morning. i'm quite sure i'll have fever all through the night. sigh. how am i going to utilize my free movie good only for tomorrow, tomorrow?!

"Let me go home
Im just too far from where you are
I wanna come home" : Home

exactly how i felt this morning. as i locked the door and took my daily trudge down to the bus stop. i stood there as i stared longingly at my room window. Oh, my dear bed. i missed you so much. i really wanted to come home.

"You are a friend of mine, and when my life is over
Remember, remember, remember when we were together" : Song for You

and there i stood, humming the tune to this song. as i stared lovingly at my k700i. though i'm quite sure it would most likely be the other way around. i doubt my mobile phone would have such potential as outliving me, anyway.

"Yes you're lovely, never, ever change
Keep that breathless charm.
Won't you please arrange it?
'Cause I love you
Just the way you look tonight." : The way you look tonight

never more apt a song. really. when my mom feels guilty and decides that, despite her early resolve, to cook dinner for me. that bowl of noodle soup couldn't have felt better. or look better in fact. ah, and i sit back and revel at how i have- without much effort once again- made her feel bad about decisions she make. *evil grin*

-

ok, i feel a wee bit more entertained now. although the persistent headache refuses to give up. bah! back to PRMP..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home