Tuesday, April 18, 2006

i [heart] my neighbours..

i [heart] my neighbours.

for three nights in a row, i've got sweet encounters with them..

saturday night, sunday in the am:

uncles decided to dah mah-jiok till 5 ish in the am.

sunday night, monday in the am:

couple argues as they wash their car. for 2 Frigging hours!

monday night, tues in the am:

hokkien beng comes home in his mitsubishi evo. and then his tien-wey hiang( handphone rang), with a damn ah-beng tone ( hint: how i got the tien-wey hiang term).

he started talking and blasted his stereo ( in that order).

with so much Fun and activity i dont need to go anywhere further than my bedroom for some night time romp fun..

i've lived here for half of my life (and mind you, i'm not THAT old), and i can safely say that this new batch of hip and happening neighbours are damn hip and happening that (let me try out my singlish a little now) it's damn damn damn bloody torturous.. CAN!?

in other news..

i realized my mom enjoys being deluded. but i've already told her thrice about the.. er.. thing. so too bad for her, and good for me that i got away again! :) oh i just Lurve having the upper hand.. until of course she gets up-to-date and i may just be very screwed.

6 Comments:

Blogger Gene Lim said...

wah.. evo sia. sibei ah beng.

8:41 PM  
Blogger chezspaz said...

his gatherings got fren drive wrx and STi one lor! the last time even got like one practically covered all over with rallyart (s)ticker one! that is the entire ah beng gang coming tgt.

9:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that teochew ringtone!! I looking for it like siao ok. Can ask him send me, pleassssssssse??

10:32 PM  
Blogger chezspaz said...

u go and ask the bengs la. u ask me to ask him? dont want..

10:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha ok i found it online. but damn soft. let you hear soon.

7:52 PM  
Blogger chezspaz said...

ONz vk! i'm going to drive it around the school. u dont try to siam hor. a lot of witnesses to that comment already. hahahaah! =) YAYAYAYAYAY!

9:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home