Tuesday, January 18, 2005

today, we had a trial for like th dvpa director of a 5-min live studio production thingy? oh shite, I TOTALLY screwed up. i wasnt really focusing, my mind was everywhere even though i thought of what to say in my head, it came out wrong(mostly). i think it's partly due to the condition. it's quite difficult to control, and few understand it. there's a problem in allowing one to focus, and distraction is common, affecting action and behaviour. oh well... cant really help it can i except try my best to get the job done?
-
anw, walked arnd with a major headache today cos i was talking on the hp to Marke for a pretty long time last night. we havent chatted for awhile, so it was a welcomed gesture. ( this compared to some P.I.T.A.(pain in the arse- you know who) smses me and tells me his gf is not with him and wants me to go out with him to a fair or sth.) we were talking about the what ifs if i did get an acceptance to SMU. i'll be there till 2009, while he has to go face the corporate world. hahaha! it would be fun actually, since then he can continue to grumble about the under subsistence level pay considering the amount of hours he's gonna have to put into it.( I've been trying to pursuade him to do investment banking, fund mgt. He grumbles as if there's no job tt's tough). anw, his 'naggings' have been good, as i guess ive come to realize the importance of certain things. such as consistency( ok, credit's not completely his cos Andrew Lim drilled tt in during History). what would i do without a friend like you, you... you 'serial rapist'( ok he calls himself tt for god knows what reason except to peeve me?)?! hahahhaha!
-
woah, Suan Tze's car's big. I always wanted to try Vic's mom's Sonata but never really got the opportunity except getting stuff from the car boot. but Hell! the Sonata's a really fabulously spacious car! good steering, really quiet engine compared to other Hyundai models... I really like it. the only setback for the car is prolly high gas consumption.
-
getting really tired, i don even have the energy to do economics homework. i think cos the headache's taken up loads of my energy. NOTE: it doesnt mean that since im prancing arnd, Im FINE or OKAY. i can still do that even when i don feel well cos i just wanna use it to get the pain of my mind...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home