Sunday, October 09, 2005

i'm so not looking forward.

will be away at a forum this week. which could potentially be quite a disaster for me considering how sleep deprieved i am.

i doubt i will blog, since i hate not blogging via my own darling boyfriend laptop. i'll miss my side of town more. no ice-cream, no seafood, no a whole load of things... at the snap of my fingers.

no hanging out. no lazy mornings ( Since we have to start at 7am!). no mid-week shopping.

i hope i'll not forget that i'm supposed to be on some kind of mission, including the fact that i need to write an article ( still) since i made a promise to do so.

and perhaps during the process, realize that i may just be overstretched, and overly committed- as Matt has mentioned like a million times about. and start learning to say 'no' - with tact- to others.

a lot of things to do in the week ahead i say. and i don't feel myself looking forward to it.

perhaps, it's because this is a lazy sunday. and yes, that's the best excuse i can find. :)

-

oh! yes, do try to watch 'In America' on VCD. it's extremely beautiful and took me on quite a journey over 106 minutes. reckon i lost a part of myself during the process, but it managed to fill me with something else.

highly therapeutic. especially after a long week. never knew what some made out as a dreary show could have that kind of effect on me.

try it. and you never know... perhaps you'd feel similar to how i'm feeling now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home