Saturday, January 21, 2006

Earthbound.

-by Connor Reeves-

You took me higher than I've ever been
Now that we're strangers, I've come down again
Back to the real world, back to the real world
Back to the ground
Not high above it, without your loving
Now I'm earthbound

Because your love it lifted me above it all
Without it, it's leaving me so far to fall
I hope you find what you're looking for
I never thought there could be anymore

But if you really have to go
You take the high, I'll take the low
But when you leave me don't you know
You leave me earthbound

You took me higher than I've ever been
Now that we're strangers, I've come down again
Back to the real world, back to the real world
Back to the ground
Not high above it, up where the love is
Now I'm earthbound

Because we used to say that we were far away
Because our love, it took us to another place
And it's so hard for me to face

But if you really have to go
You take the high, I'll take the low
But when you leave me don't you know
You leave me earthbound
If you really have to go
You take the high, I'll take the low
But when you leave me don't you know
You leave me earthbound
________________________________________________________

i was heading home last night, and i tuned into gold 90 fm. don't really know why i did that anyway. perhaps it was that moodish kind of night. that would make one just feel like finding something really comforting to hear.

and i hit gold 90 fm. this song was playing. remembered listening to it a couple of years back and i got it on a cd.

once i settled into my chair last night, i couldn't help but play it ( the cd) on my itunes. and the song's been given a nice little snuggle spot in my list of songs.

i bestow this song the Best breakup song of the year! hee hee heee. that sounded so Jojo. :)

this three days, the amount of running( i meant, Physical running) around that i've done. honestly more than made up for all the lack of exercise of the past 4 months. just in time for the Chinese New Year i say!

yesterday, there was RF.

RF was like something i didn't want to do. because of some very personal reasons. but in the end, it still took place. for that invaluable experience.. i couldn't have been more thankful.

SF was this great opportunity to sort of chill and get to know everyone else better ( but i did do work just like everyone else ok?). i won't say that i've managed to iron out the glitches in all the relationships i have with everyone. but at least, i'm beginning to understand everyone i know a wee bit better.

i possibly spoke more to some people than i have had for the past couple of months. but that's me really. i tend not to speak to people much anyway. unless i'm a wee bit more acquainted with them than the average benchmark. it's just me..

JX, for making every tough day just a little more bearable.

then, there's my tea partner for insisting we have tea even at the toughest of times. then nothing is better than a good cup of tea. and some talk.

and qian(4) da(2) face, for providing friendship when i was about to become jaded about it. :)

i've also got the usual list of people to credit. all the anonymous ones, for having made each day a little brighter. even when the sun's not shining up in the skies. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home