Monday, January 24, 2005

ooPs.Ive overslept this morning.. again! This time because I had training for the past two days in really strong winds. Last week was because I was sick. argh!
I have to remember to wake up earlier next time 'cos skipping class ain't really helping me do better at what I wanna do.
word(s) of the week:
Suspicious
1 : tending to arouse suspicion : QUESTIONABLE
2 : disposed to suspect : DISTRUSTFUL
3 : expressing or indicative of suspicion
- sus·pi·cious·ly adverb
- sus·pi·cious·ness noun
Arrogance

: a feeling or an impression of superiority manifested in an overbearing manner or presumptuous claims
Nomenclature
1 : NAME, DESIGNATION
2 : the act or process or an instance of naming
3 a : a system or set of terms or symbols especially in a particular science, discipline, or art b : an international system of standardized New Latin names used in biology for kinds and groups of kinds of animals and plants
-
I have been of late suspicious of things. hahahah! Grace asked me to stop being suspicious else I'd drive myself crazy. I'm actually quite suspicious over the entire 'nat. team' label. Maybe I should QUIT. It seems that eventually it will only consist of people the coach likes. I'm not extremely clear, yet signs of concealment has been showing and it is getting thinner. Anyway, I'd like to welcome Vic and Jase to the club of knowing the truth of the entire scandal! Goes to show that my theory was not a fake, and that given the facts I had at hand, proved that we're that close to finding the truth. Though someday we may simply give up on the existence of such a label, we will at least know what and where and why is went wrong.
And as I sign off to head to school, ultimately the truth will always prevail...cos time will tell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home