Sunday, February 05, 2006

about me.

a Gadfly. hooked on 'separate lives'.

i dont write well. pick an argument with anyone i can find. and i am hardly creative.

i wonder through life like a boat without a sail, bobbing on the surface of the sea following the pressures of the current and the winds. occasionally, i meet a storm that prevents me from making progress. sometimes, the sea spray tastes like sugar. melting as it lands on my lips.

i have a tea partner. who takes me out a couple of times a week. and fill the role that is vacated by my part time girlfriend who is too busy at times extracting scents from fruit and flowers.

my tea partner, well lovely. there's no guilt even if we spent the entire afternoon talking instead of doing work. we'd take idyllic walks through ikea though the place may not always be idyllic.

i pass each day as they come. and have little regard for repetitive life. hence, school is fun that way. because everyday you learn something new. sailing isn't half that fun because it's mostly about perfection. spend more time, and you get that much closer to perfection.

my right shoulder is injured. after i walked into a walk yesterday. again. dont ask me how i've managed to do that so often. it just happens really. i wished i could blame the wall. but it happens to be the one in my bedroom. oh right. i was trying to look out of the corner of my eye as i peeped at the pictures on my wall.

it doesnt matter how depressing my life may feel now. because it's what's in the future that really matters. isn't it? that's what makes tomorrow something worth looking forward to.

but i dont wish for anything big. i'll continue accepting things as they come. kick off my shoes and be the bum that i am. sit by the café and watch the world go gently by.

and that's me. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home